Diploma in Teaching Mindfulness-Based Interventions, MBSR & MBCT
Helen Byrne M.A. and Josephine Lynch M.A. are pleased to announce that the next 18-month Part-Time Professional Teacher Training Programme will commence in July 2018 and run to January 2020. This training leads to a Diploma in Teaching Mindfulness-Based Interventions, MBSR & MBCT
- The history of Mindfulness – including how Western science now understands mindfulness and the brain.
- Research in contemporary Neuroscience including Neuroplasticity – how mindfulness effects the brain and how the brain can change
- Understanding implicit and explicit bias and how mindfulness allows us more choice
- Understanding the evolutionary advantages and disadvantages of the mind on auto-pilot
- Learning the MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) and MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy) curricula in depth
- The use of Mindfulness in Clinical Practice
- Adapting Mindfulness to match the needs of particular group contexts
The training includes 2 x 4-day residential teacher trainings; a 7-day residential retreat; 7 x 2-day weekend non-residential teaching blocks; an ‘apprenticeship’ with an experienced teacher.
29/06/2018 to 01/07/2018
30/06/2018 to 01/07/2018
30/06/2018 to 07/07/2018