Tantra: The Path of Divine Love workshop in Amsterdam
2-Days of Tantric Bliss . Amsterdam
Oct 14, 2017 - Oct 15, 2017
Tantric visionary, Dawn Cartwright, director of Chandra Bindu Tantra Institute, invites you to join her for a very special weekend of discovery.
The path of the Kundalini is an inner journey, a meeting of lovers. Shiva, awareness, entwined with Shakti, dynamism. It’s a journey that is reflected most intensely in our sexuality. You’ll learn Tantric secrets for inner pleasures that will nourish, ignite and awaken the love affair within you.
Learn and experience the Tantric secrets of love and intimacy. In this weekend immersion, you will be guided you through exquisitely beautiful Tantric practices designed for singles and couples alike, a journey into the far reaches of the heart. You will discover what the Tantric sages have known for thousands of years . . . the more love you are willing to see in the world, the more love appears all around and within you.
Grounded in the ancient Tantric sutras and sacred writings, Tantra - which means “to weave” in Sanskrit - is a practical philosophy that teaches us how spiritual values can help us live with an open heart, bringing joy and compassion into everything we do.
This experiential workshop is designed for beginners and advanced practitioners alike. It is not necessary to have any previous Tantra or meditation experience. All ages and orientations are welcome.
You will explore . . .
- What is Tantra? The spiritual journey. The personal discovery.
- Tantric breathing, Tantra yoga, Tantra meditations & more.
- Beautiful heart opening practices that liberate the spirit.
- The connection between Tantra and intimacy. What is Divine Love?
- What is sacred sexuality? Can it be a personal, inner journey?
- Activating & channeling ecstatic energy in the body.
- Tantra practices and techniques to take home for future exploration.
Tantra: The Path of Divine Love
De Roos Centrum
P.C. Hooftstraat 183 1071 BW Amsterdam
October 14th -15th . 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm each day
€200 per person
28/12/2017 to 12/01/2018
30/12/2017 to 03/01/2018