You are hereHome › Events › Jungian Perspectives in Counselling and Psychotherapy - certificate course
Jungian Perspectives in Counselling and Psychotherapy - certificate course
Jungian Perspectives in counselling and psychotherapy
One year Certificate Course which may be taken separately or as part of a two year Diploma Course
The course aims to give participants insights into both classical and contemporary Jungian theories, and looks at how these may be incorporated into psychotherapeutic practice as well as into ordinary everyday life. It will be of interest not only to those already working as counsellors, psychotherapists, or otherwise in the helping professions, but also those in the areas of education, health, community, voluntary organisations, personnel/human resources, as well as those with a personal interest in Jung.
The course looks at the development of Jung’s theories and the subsequent elaboration of his concepts by different schools of thought.
Topics addressed include:
- the Jungian unconscious
- personality structures and types
- meaning and symbolism
- alienation and loss
- literature and film studies
The course is Dublin-based on eleven Saturdays throughout the academic year. It has 58 CPD points assigned by ICP and it carries a PSI-approved CPD rating of 10 credits per year.
Time: 10:00am — 4:00pm each day.
- Saturday the 29th of September 2018
- Saturday the 13th of October 2018
- Saturday the 3rd of November 2018
- Saturday the 24th of November 2018
- Saturday the 8 th of December 2018
- Saturday the 12th of January 2019
- Saturday the 26th of January 2019
- Saturday the 16th of February 2019
- Saturday the 2nd of March 2019
- Saturday the 23rd of March 2019
- Saturday the 13th of April 2019
Fee: €1095 per annum
jungstudies also holds occasional one-day and weekend workshops on topics of particular or current interest.
Upcoming dates will be posted here when available.
22/02/2019 to 25/02/2019
22/02/2019 to 24/02/2019
05/03/2019 to 10/03/2019