You are hereHome › Events › Dawn Cartwright - Women's Sacred Sexuality - The Red Tent workshop in Wicklow
Dawn Cartwright - Women's Sacred Sexuality - The Red Tent workshop in Wicklow
Since ancient times women have gathered together to dream mystical dreams, share wisdom and renew sexual power.
Sitting in circle within The Red Tent, women are relieved of their daily responsibilities and cared for by other women. All working and doing aside, together they explore the secrets of the cosmos through the gateway of their wombs. They feed their femininity and emerge refreshed, renewed and empowered by what they have shared and witnessed.
Sisters, it is time to gather together again.
We will gather together to dream a potent dream of womanhood. We will be fed by the rich stores of nature; nourished by the fullness of our life's journey.
A women's retreat inspired by the book The Red Tent by Anita Diamant. An all new 2019 program, new practices and rituals for every theme below.
There's also the option to add a day, Sunday, April 14th, to lunch Monday, April 15th. A Red Tent Master Class specially created for women who would like to hold their own Red Tent sessions, circles, workshops and retreats. Details here in Events.
Here's some of the magic we'll be weaving . . .
- Aphrodisiac Tea: Welcome Tea & Treats, Aphrodisiacs & Elixirs.
- A Story Told of the Triple Goddess: Mysteries of Our Bodies, the Sacred Land of Ireland, Cycles of Woman & Nature.
- Calling in the Mothers: Grandmothers, the Mothers, the Daughters & the Granddaughters. Our matrilineage. The essence of the Triskelion, the triple spiral.
- Meeting the Faerie Queen in the Wood: A Chalice of Elixir to take us to the Otherworld. Shamanic Drumming Journey. Finding Your Gate to The Otherworld.
- Ritual Foot Bathing: Soothing Salts, flower petals & feminine essential oils.
- Tantra Secrets: Practices to Nourish Your Heart, Womb & Ovaries. Regaining Trust. Trust in Our Bodies. Trust in Our Hearts. Trust in Our Journey. Rejoining The Land in Her Cycles. The 5 Sacred Steps to Remembering.
- Evening Ritual: Nuptials with The Land. The Fertility of The Land & of Woman are One. Fertility of the Heart, Body & Spirit in Every Phase & Cycle of Life, Menarche, Motherhood & Menopause.
- Dawn Chorus: Mantra Singing & Kundalini Yoga in the Forest. Joining the Birds in their Morning Chorus. Ritual Bathing in The River. Renewal, Awakening & Joy.
- Homecoming: With the Experiences of Our Time Together, You'll be Guided Into Creating a Red Tent Ritual to Take Home. Bringing the Sacredness of Your Sexuality Alive in Your Heart. A Ritual for You and to Share with the Women in Your Life if You Wish.
The Red Tent . Women's Sacred Sexuality
April 12th - 14th . 2019
Mucklagh . Wicklow . Ireland
Friday dinner to Sunday lunch
€350 per person . Twin Ensuite Accommodation
€300 per person . Dormitory Accommodation
€270 per person . Sleeping Bag Accommodation
Course and home-cooked vegetarian meals included in cost.
The lodge where we're staying is in one of the most beautiful and secluded parts of Wicklow and we're very lucky to have intuitive cook Dorene Palmer of Divine Foods creating extraordinary meals in the kitchen. Dorene works with only the best live foods, organic produce, local cheese and organic breads to create wholesome, healthy, healing, out of this world orgasmic feasts. After a few days of Dorene's cooking, you'll be transformed.
Aphrodisiacs, Elixirs & Meals . . .
The intuitive Dorene Palmer, world famous chef at the Happy Pear and creator of Divine Foods, is already at working creating an extraordinary menu of femininity enriching meals, aphrodisiacs and elixirs.
Dorene works with only the best live foods, organic produce, local cheese and organic breads to create a wholesome, healthy, healing, out-of-this-world culinary experience. Through Divine Foods, Dorene teaches and counsels on proper nutrition that promotes good health and vitality.
Accommodation . . .
Nestled in the heart of Wicklow, this lovingly renovated lodge - built on the foundation and surrounded by the antique gardens of an old hunting lodge - is one of the most beautiful Centres I've experienced anywhere in the world. The house is cheerful, warm and cozy.
The forest has the most mystical trees and they are very much a involved with all the goings on in our sessions. The river is extraordinary . . . I go down for a dip each morning. There are mosses growing here that exist no where else in the world. Mucklaugh is a very, very special place, it will love you and remember you each time you arrive . . . it's already begun to call me back from California.
Add a night! The Red Tent Master Class is designed for women who would like to create their own Red Tent circles . . .
22/03/2019 to 25/03/2019
28/03/2019 to 26/09/2019
12/04/2019 to 14/04/2019