You are hereHome › Advertising
Issue 86 (July/ Aug/ Sept 2013) copy date: Friday 31st May
Network Magazine has a solid distribution in over 50 health food stores, bookshops, and holistic centres across Ireland and Northern Ireland. We also stock in over 50 Eason newsagents through EM Distribution. We want to see this grow and if you are interested in stocking Network please get in touch to discuss.
Over the past two decades Network has cultivated a dedicated readership through retail sales and subscriptions. The fact that Network has been supported by paying customers for so long is testament to the fact that we have an attentive and enthusiastic audience.
Print advertising rates
Our advertising rates for 2013 are below, please refer to the guidelines further down before submitting your ad:
|Advert type||Dims (W x H)||TOTAL COST|
|Box Ad||90mm x 60mm||€60|
|Quarter Page||90mm x 130mm||€115|
|Half Page||185mm x 130mm||€210|
|Full Page / Inside cover||185mm x 270mm||€390 / €430|
If you would like to promote an event online, you can use add a listing to our events calendar. This listing can include a details of your event, contact details & weblinks, a map, logo/picture, as well as any downloadable content (PDF poster, application form, etc). If you have several events coming up in the near future, each event should be a separate listing. As well as hosting your event listing, we will also send a link to your listing as a reminder via Facebook & Twitter a week before the event.
Submitting your ad for print
All adverts should be emailed to dave[at]networkmagazine.ie.
Guidelines before submitting:
- Our printers require ads to be saved in CMYK format, and for images used to be 300dpi. If you're not sure what this means, please get in touch before designing.
- As adverts must adhere strictly to the sizes above, please make sure that you have designed your ad to the correct width and height.
- Please ensure all details - spelling, dates, contacts etc are correct before sending on your ad.
- Please send on adverts as .tiff or .pdf files, or high resolution .jpg When possible, try not to use .doc (Word) files as these will display differently on different computers.
- If in doubt, get in touch! We are friendly!
We're happy to help you design your ad, but we may request a fee to cover this additional work. Try to get in touch well in advance of copy date if you would like to reserve a half page or full page, so we can ensure that we hold the space for you.